What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Website. They enable you to navigate around the site and use its features.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and provide enhanced, more personalised features.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Website. This data helps us improve the Website’s performance and user experience.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies gather information about your use of our Website, such as which pages you visit most often. We use this information to improve our content and design.
- Advertising Cookies: Our Website may display advertisements. These cookies help us deliver relevant ads to you based on your interests and browsing history.
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our Website may not function properly.
We may allow third-party cookies on our Website, such as those from social media platforms and advertisers. These cookies are subject to the respective third party’s privacy policies.
Changes to This Policy